I am Juanma Arandaan Andalusian who came to Madrid a few years ago looking for a job opportunity.
Since then, I have had several temporary employment contracts and none related to my training, although they all helped me learn things, relate better to people and get to know other sectors and fields of work.
That is how I discovered the world of insurance, to which I have belonged for more than 10 years, and which I am passionate about: today I work in a street office of an insurance company.
From the beginnings of the Internet, when we had to connect by means of a noisy modem, until today, I have been a curious internaut who always liked to learn new things and teach others.
That's how the "WordPress universe" crossed my path and I decided to learn everything related to this content management platform and transfer my knowledge to other people who, like me, were trying to learn how to use this tool.
After a year of hard walk with this blog, with my podcast and my youtube channel, I decided to undertake a new project, being Trainer and Director of the course platform on WordPress WPacademia.es.
You could hear me on the podcasts:
- Podcast Bicicleta Studio, by Rosa and Jordi
- Podcast Triumph with your Blog, by Borja Girón
- Entrepreneurial From Zero Podcast by Dani Serrano
- Enterprising in Marketing Podcast, by Keiner Chara
- Podcast WordPress Repository, by Óscar Abad and Fernando García
- WordPress Daily Podcast, by Fernan Díez
You could see me in:
- Silicodevalley, with David Perálvarez
- SemanaWP, with Ibón Azkoitia, Dani Serrano and Jaime Garmar
- Borja Girón's YouTube Channel
- WordPress TV
You have also been able to read something about me in the DesarrolloWP blog and some of my articles in other blogs, such as Blogsterapp, where you can read some of my articles and an active member of the WordPress Spain community, participating in meetups (I am co-organizer of the WordPress Móstoles Meetup), Wordcamps and other events related to the sector.